Due diligence is the process of an investigation carried on usually by professionals on behalf of a party contemplating a business transaction (as a corporate acquisition or merger, loan of finances, or esp. purchase of securities) for the purpose of providing information with which to evaluate the advantages and risks involved.
In due diligence, we provide quality information which helps the buyer to closely analyze the financial, structural and operational aspects of the business. We have gained expertise in Legal and Financial Due Diligence in the event of:-
- an Acquisition of the Company
- a Merger of two or more companies
- providing a loan and corporate guarantee to the Company
We have expertise in drafting and vetting various legal documents, agreements:
- Shareholders’ Agreement
- Share Purchase Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
- Non-Disclosure / Confidentiality Agreements
- Employment Agreements
- Partnership Deeds/Limited Liability Partnership Agreements
- Commercial Contracts
- Franchise Agreements
- Leave and License Agreements etc.